I went into the store with three boxes of kids clothes, boys and girls, and was told they needed an hour to go threw them.In the boxes were some brand new clothes with tags still on them, brand name expensive clothes, all cleaned and folded.

My husband and I went around the store looking for new items, and noticed many of the same clothes we were offering, were hanging for sale. Some of the clothes on the racks were ripped, out of style, and the shoes were dirty. After an hour and a half I went to the counter to see what they would be taking and was told that my clothes were not their stores style, my clothes are not up to date in fashion for their store. I had clothes that were Ralph Loren, Polo, Lands End, Gap, etc...

My children have always gotten complimented on how nice they dress.We took back our three boxes and will never go in that store again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Once Upon A Child. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Once Upon A Child to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and staff incompetence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Good Will Industries Thrift Store. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Once Upon A Child once upon a child kids clothing selling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments