Reidsville, North Carolina
1.8
Layout of Store

First time here, Greensboro, no, 27410, Friday Sept.19 , 2015,walked in with two of my four kids..dropped off five bins of clothes..they said takes 1 1/2 -2 1/2 hours..

We started browsing and got "held up" in toy section..by the time we surfaced an hour had passes-we figured we Haiti e to spend, so..it was then that an employee tells me that I wasn't in line to be helped yet, as I hadn't provided my id yet..I was passed by by many employees during that hour, all of whom gave me dirty looks..not one word about going up to show Id.. So my 2hours turned into leaving to get my other kids, coming back, and staying with them another two hours-only to be handed back four bins and offered $22 for one bin. All of the jeans were in exact condition as the ones they bought. No rips, stains, in fact almost new, our boys didn't like them and we stored them.

They said they were too "well-loved!" What?..

Another lady shoved the bins on the floor and said "goodbye.." As if to get me outa there..what is this place again?Right, don't expect me to return..a joke..they could occasionally replace trash in bathroom-diapers real!lol..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. glewis1029 is overall dissatisfied with Once Upon A Child. The most disappointing about once upon a child kids clothing selling at Once Upon A Child was service, staff incompetence and price for high end clothes Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Good Will Industries Thrift Store that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Once Upon A Child.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Once Upon A Child to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments