100% full Not resolved
3.4
Layout of Store

My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's.They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out of it in what seems like the next day.

I was just donating to domestic abuse shelters and foster kids. A friend told us we could sell them and make a little money and exchange for other clothes. So we spent 2 days sorting and washing before we took them in. The minute we walk in mind you I'm just coming from work, one of the girls scoffed at us and said we don't take clothes from storage units, Really, I told her they were not and that they were all washed we filled out our information and waited ,...

an hour and a half later they called us up and said the cloths were dirty stunk and they would not buy them. Offended i held my tounge. Went home mad rehashed all the clothes 2 days later went back walked in and the girls were looking through the clothes saying how cute they were and then that same rude lady came in walked to the counter and said no stop they stink and are from a storage unit.i slmost list it instead I left went to a friends house and had them take in some of the clothes and they bought almost all of them. I will never shop recommend and feel like standing in front of this store with a table gull of clothes and giving them away just so nobody goes in and gives this store any money.

This is a few pictures of the clothes notice the middle pic.They are brand new

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespectfulness and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "humiliated" of once upon a child kids clothing selling and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Once Upon A Child needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned once upon a child kids clothing selling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Once Upon A Child. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Ansonia, Connecticut, United States #1258984

I haven't been on this site in awhile I see Ladyscot is still an ***.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1261818

Notice that you are the one hiding behind the ANONYMOUS nic.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1242411

Honestly, I find your inability to defend yourself embarrassing.