Once Upon A Child - They were rude judgemental and very unprofessional
My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's.They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out of it in what seems like the next day.
I was just donating to domestic abuse shelters and foster kids. A friend told us we could sell them and make a little money and exchange for other clothes. So we spent 2 days sorting and washing before we took them in. The minute we walk in mind you I'm just coming from work, one of the girls scoffed at us and said we don't take clothes from storage units, Really, I told her they were not and that they were all washed we filled out our information and waited ,...
an hour and a half later they called us up and said the cloths were dirty stunk and they would not buy them. Offended i held my tounge. Went home mad rehashed all the clothes 2 days later went back walked in and the girls were looking through the clothes saying how cute they were and then that same rude lady came in walked to the counter and said no stop they stink and are from a storage unit.i slmost list it instead I left went to a friends house and had them take in some of the clothes and they bought almost all of them. I will never shop recommend and feel like standing in front of this store with a table gull of clothes and giving them away just so nobody goes in and gives this store any money.
This is a few pictures of the clothes notice the middle pic.They are brand new
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "Our experience in the showroom was excellent. We were able to find a very nice bedroom set for a good price. We were scheduled for delivery and they only showed..."
- "Being from Canada I had to find a local salon for a quick gel fill. I was a walk in client and arrived towards the end of the day...."
- "I found them on the real yellow pages (a "professional handyman and cleaning service") so I thought they were legit. I hired this company (man and his wife in a..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."