Jacksonville, Florida
3.0
Layout of Store

I made a purchase last night in Jacksonville, fl at the regency store.The cashier was extremely rude and rolled her eyes at me several times just because i wanted to hold my babys clothes and not put them on the counter, which did not look clean at all.

She barely spoke to me and wasnt friendly at all. When she handed me my receipt, she didnt even say thank you or have a nice day. I work in retail for 7 years now and would never treat any customers the way i was treated. If i did, i would be written up for it.

My receipt says employee was KA.

She needs to retrained in customer service and have an attitude adjustment.If you need to contact me my email address is slvrgrl98@gmail.com.

Review about: Once Upon A Child Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Screaming Owl - Total Fraudulent advertising!!! Not "Made to Order"...Made in CHINA Screaming Owl "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..." Read more HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more Review about Once Upon A Child Staff from Spring Valley, Nevada Once Upon A Child "As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more