Jacksonville, Florida

I made a purchase last night in Jacksonville, fl at the regency store.The cashier was extremely rude and rolled her eyes at me several times just because i wanted to hold my babys clothes and not put them on the counter, which did not look clean at all.

Related: Once Upon A Child - Horrible Customer Service, Condescending & Incompetent

She barely spoke to me and wasnt friendly at all. When she handed me my receipt, she didnt even say thank you or have a nice day. I work in retail for 7 years now and would never treat any customers the way i was treated. If i did, i would be written up for it.

My receipt says employee was KA.

She needs to retrained in customer service and have an attitude adjustment.If you need to contact me my email address is slvrgrl98@gmail.com.

Review about: Sleepwear.

3.0
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more Review about Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Resale from Georgetown, Indiana Once Upon A Child "There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated! I sold my..." Read more HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more