Once Upon A Child - Review about Sleepwear from Jacksonville, Florida
I made a purchase last night in Jacksonville, fl at the regency store.The cashier was extremely rude and rolled her eyes at me several times just because i wanted to hold my babys clothes and not put them on the counter, which did not look clean at all.
She barely spoke to me and wasnt friendly at all. When she handed me my receipt, she didnt even say thank you or have a nice day. I work in retail for 7 years now and would never treat any customers the way i was treated. If i did, i would be written up for it.
My receipt says employee was KA.
She needs to retrained in customer service and have an attitude adjustment.If you need to contact me my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "excellent staff caring doctors great pricing and good fitting dentures. Very pleased with the service and my new dentures. i got good discount for vita dentures and extended warranty for..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."