As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is laugh and play and giggle about the things you bring in to sell.I brought over 300 items and they only pick 6 out of them my son has only wore his clothes probably two to five times yeah there may have been some with stains but majority of them were almost brand new and they only pick 6 items out and gave me $6 for them.
With this being my second time here I'm most certain that it'll be my last.
The concept of the store is great but the store and employees themselves are terrible.Statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina on Woodruff Road
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Staff
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..."
- "This place is a rip off! I've took several things here to sell only to get pennies on the dollar. For example a little tikes kitchen they gave me $5.00..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Pearl optical on marks street and sunset las vegas nv.Bought my glasses,had less than a year,the arm broke off so,went to the store I bought them at and they tried..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."