As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is laugh and play and giggle about the things you bring in to sell.I brought over 300 items and they only pick 6 out of them my son has only wore his clothes probably two to five times yeah there may have been some with stains but majority of them were almost brand new and they only pick 6 items out and gave me $6 for them.
With this being my second time here I'm most certain that it'll be my last.
The concept of the store is great but the store and employees themselves are terrible.Statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina on Woodruff Road
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Staff
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."