Review about Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling from Lutz, Florida
This place is a rip off!I've took several things here to sell only to get pennies on the dollar.
For example a little tikes kitchen they gave me $5.00 for. They wont give you a print out or a recipt for the item they buy. I will never sell to them again. There staff is always stuck up and snooty.
They are way over priced.
I would refer someone to buy new or at the salvation army.Check out the prices they pay I finally got a print out after 3weeks of bugging them.Cost is what they gave me, retail is what they sell it for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I am a Bright House customer for 10 years, this month Spectrum customer services called me and offered me a higher speed for lower price, the deal was Spectrum 60..."
- "I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge. This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch..."
- "Two years ago I rented after being in a foreclosure rental and then before a by owner slumlord. I went with property management company to avoid these issues. I was..."