This place is a rip off!I've took several things here to sell only to get pennies on the dollar.
For example a little tikes kitchen they gave me $5.00 for. They wont give you a print out or a recipt for the item they buy. I will never sell to them again. There staff is always stuck up and snooty.
They are way over priced.
I would refer someone to buy new or at the salvation army.Check out the prices they pay I finally got a print out after 3weeks of bugging them.Cost is what they gave me, retail is what they sell it for.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "THIS GUY IS A THIEF!! He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards. His listing. WRONG thing to..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "I purchased a Piedmont sectional sofa with the chaise lounge. This sofa is so poorly made that a tech has been to my house now 4 times to replace couch..."
- "Two years ago I rented after being in a foreclosure rental and then before a by owner slumlord. I went with property management company to avoid these issues. I was..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."