Georgetown, Indiana
1.7
Layout of Store

There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated!I sold my clothes there the other day and they would not buy several outfits that looked brand new or barely worn.

I even tried to sell 2 Janie and Jack 3-6 month sleepers that were worn once for pictures. They were prob.30-40$ at the store maybe 2 years ago and the sales clerk told me they were to old.

It is a joke in the store and the clerks have no clue what good clothes are.Very disappointed with that place.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Once Upon A Child - Pick and irrational when deciding what to buy! Once Upon A Child "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..." Read more Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Once Upon A Child - Review about Sleepwear from Jacksonville, Florida Once Upon A Child "I made a purchase last night in Jacksonville, fl at the regency store. The cashier was extremely rude and rolled her eyes at me several times just because i..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more