There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated!I sold my clothes there the other day and they would not buy several outfits that looked brand new or barely worn.
I even tried to sell 2 Janie and Jack 3-6 month sleepers that were worn once for pictures. They were prob.30-40$ at the store maybe 2 years ago and the sales clerk told me they were to old.
It is a joke in the store and the clerks have no clue what good clothes are.Very disappointed with that place.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Baby Gear Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I have a year old oven and the control knob broke. I learned from the internet that this is very common and the company will supply replacements at N/C upon..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."