I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl.I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed...
mind u I made sure clothes was washed and toys were brand new. These items were unstained and not faded especially the jeans from Old Navy. What got me upset is not that they would offer u what I call crackhead prices but the fact that they didn't really look at anything but the toys in the basket!! When I come in and question why items weren't excepted it totally blew my mind...
they didnt have an answer !! I was in the store the other day looking through items and found many worn out and stained toddler clothing!!! Like I said not only did I make sure I gave what was needed they were clean and unstained. When I mentioned this the guy wants to automatically look at the jeans again and say well I can take this too and this too ...but Wait!!
Didn't he look through it already ??? I know he didn't because there was also a lala loopsy that they always take and items were still in the same place i have placed them in the basket the same exact way!! Worst place ever...I'd rather donate to people who appreciate it !! Unbelievable !!
To bad I took all my stuff back because it wasn't even about the money, it's about giving great stuff that kids could've used... I wish I can post a pic !
What a sad place !Never again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kids Clothing
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."