Once Upon A Child - Review about Kids Clothing from Jacksonville, Florida
I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl.I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed...
mind u I made sure clothes was washed and toys were brand new. These items were unstained and not faded especially the jeans from Old Navy. What got me upset is not that they would offer u what I call crackhead prices but the fact that they didn't really look at anything but the toys in the basket!! When I come in and question why items weren't excepted it totally blew my mind...
they didnt have an answer !! I was in the store the other day looking through items and found many worn out and stained toddler clothing!!! Like I said not only did I make sure I gave what was needed they were clean and unstained. When I mentioned this the guy wants to automatically look at the jeans again and say well I can take this too and this too ...but Wait!!
Didn't he look through it already ??? I know he didn't because there was also a lala loopsy that they always take and items were still in the same place i have placed them in the basket the same exact way!! Worst place ever...I'd rather donate to people who appreciate it !! Unbelievable !!
To bad I took all my stuff back because it wasn't even about the money, it's about giving great stuff that kids could've used... I wish I can post a pic !
What a sad place !Never again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kids Clothing
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "I am pretty pissed with my experience with this company. They had a deal on blanket scarves and had 5-6 different colors to choose from. The color I ordered..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."