Once Upon A Child - Review about Baby Sleeper from Florence, Kentucky

I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days before she was born.I paid $50.00 for it.

It had stains on it but I figured I would wash everything and clean it up a bit. The bag it came in was dirty but it came out when I washed it. I put my baby directly in the crib and she is only 2 weeks old so I thought that I would sell it back to them today. They told me that they wouldn't accept because they saw a few stains which is how I bought it from them!

I actually bought it from them because I couldn't find one a Craigslist so I'm sure I'll have no problem selling it.. I just thought that the customer service was awful and I will never shop there again!!!!! They sold me something that they wouldn't buy back !!!! Awful!

Awful place in my eyes!

I attached a photo of receipt showing I just bought the item 2 months ago.I never used it at all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Once Upon A Child. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Once Upon A Child.
Filing a new complaint about