Once Upon A Child - Review about Baby Sleeper from Florence, Kentucky
I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days before she was born.I paid $50.00 for it.
It had stains on it but I figured I would wash everything and clean it up a bit. The bag it came in was dirty but it came out when I washed it. I put my baby directly in the crib and she is only 2 weeks old so I thought that I would sell it back to them today. They told me that they wouldn't accept because they saw a few stains which is how I bought it from them!
I actually bought it from them because I couldn't find one a Craigslist so I'm sure I'll have no problem selling it.. I just thought that the customer service was awful and I will never shop there again!!!!! They sold me something that they wouldn't buy back !!!! Awful!
Awful place in my eyes!
I attached a photo of receipt showing I just bought the item 2 months ago.I never used it at all.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Baby Co Sleeper
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated! I sold my..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."