Florence, Kentucky

I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days before she was born.I paid $50.00 for it.

It had stains on it but I figured I would wash everything and clean it up a bit. The bag it came in was dirty but it came out when I washed it. I put my baby directly in the crib and she is only 2 weeks old so I thought that I would sell it back to them today. They told me that they wouldn't accept because they saw a few stains which is how I bought it from them!

I actually bought it from them because I couldn't find one a Craigslist so I'm sure I'll have no problem selling it.. I just thought that the customer service was awful and I will never shop there again!!!!! They sold me something that they wouldn't buy back !!!! Awful!

Awful place in my eyes!

I attached a photo of receipt showing I just bought the item 2 months ago.I never used it at all.

Review about: Baby Co Sleeper.

2.3
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.