Indianapolis, Indiana
1.4K views 1 comment
Featured Not resolved

This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them.While I understand they have to choose items that are good quality, these are gently used items.

I have taken bins of items to this store and they never purchase them for one dumb reason or another. Yet they have accepted clothes from some questionable people because my last time looking through items to purchase, a roach crawled out on my hand.

My items were completely neat, clean and I guarantee i have no roaches in my home!Needless to say I did not purchase anything at all and I will not be going back there.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #907119

Nice pictures now show the back side of the jacket, why no?Because the condition of the back sides of the jackets is probably what made them not buy your jackets.

This is why you did not post picture of it at that angle.Nice try anyway.

Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Once Upon A Child - Review about Kids Clothing from Jacksonville, Florida Once Upon A Child "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..." Read more HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more