Once Upon A Child - Pick and irrational when deciding what to buy!

139 of 172 Once Upon A Child reviews

This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them.While I understand they have to choose items that are good quality, these are gently used items.

I have taken bins of items to this store and they never purchase them for one dumb reason or another. Yet they have accepted clothes from some questionable people because my last time looking through items to purchase, a roach crawled out on my hand.

My items were completely neat, clean and I guarantee i have no roaches in my home!Needless to say I did not purchase anything at all and I will not be going back there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clothes Resale
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #528479

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Once Upon A Child? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 13 No 13
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
139 of 172 Once Upon A Child reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
KevinRichards

Nov 28, 2014 #907119 Orange, California, United States

Nice pictures now show the back side of the jacket, why no? Because the condition of the back sides of the jackets is probably what made them not buy your jackets. This is why you did not post picture of it at that angle. Nice try anyway.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Once Upon A Child. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Once Upon A Child.
Filing a new complaint about
×