Indianapolis, Indiana
1.4K views 1 comment
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them.While I understand they have to choose items that are good quality, these are gently used items.

I have taken bins of items to this store and they never purchase them for one dumb reason or another. Yet they have accepted clothes from some questionable people because my last time looking through items to purchase, a roach crawled out on my hand.

My items were completely neat, clean and I guarantee i have no roaches in my home!Needless to say I did not purchase anything at all and I will not be going back there.

Review about: Clothes Resale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #907119

Nice pictures now show the back side of the jacket, why no?Because the condition of the back sides of the jackets is probably what made them not buy your jackets.

This is why you did not post picture of it at that angle.Nice try anyway.