1.4K views
Featured Not resolved

This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them.While I understand they have to choose items that are good quality, these are gently used items.

I have taken bins of items to this store and they never purchase them for one dumb reason or another. Yet they have accepted clothes from some questionable people because my last time looking through items to purchase, a roach crawled out on my hand.

My items were completely neat, clean and I guarantee i have no roaches in my home!Needless to say I did not purchase anything at all and I will not be going back there.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #907119

Nice pictures now show the back side of the jacket, why no?Because the condition of the back sides of the jackets is probably what made them not buy your jackets.

This is why you did not post picture of it at that angle.Nice try anyway.

The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Screaming Owl - Very Dissatisfied! Screaming Owl "...The stitching was uneven and hanging off of the outfit and quickly began to unravel upon gentle touch..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more Once Upon A Child - They were rude judgemental and very unprofessional Once Upon A Child "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more