Gilbert, Arizona
2.5
Layout of Store

I'm not sure why I go to this business because I always leave insulted and irritated.I tried to give them a chance but while they're very fast in going through your stuff, they never accept anything even if they've advertised they're taking them and they pay an insultingly low amount per item.

It's the end of September, I brought in good condition long sleeved pajamas, Halloween clothing, costumes and Christmas clothing. I brought in a whole tub in fact. They accepted TWO items and paid me $1.80 for them. Some things even still had the tags on them and never worn, yet still nothing.

I brought in another bunch of little girls clothes a month ago, same deal and they accepted one jacket for 90 cents.Don't bother going here, the employees don't give one care and it's an insult to even walk through the doors.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Prices i got for high end clothes, Clerks attitude, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments

Only 10% of clothes donated to charity end up actually being sold in thrift stores, so this does not surprise me at all. Abandon fast fashion and instead buy local/small/ethical and revamp as much as you can.