I'm not sure why I go to this business because I always leave insulted and irritated.I tried to give them a chance but while they're very fast in going through your stuff, they never accept anything even if they've advertised they're taking them and they pay an insultingly low amount per item.
It's the end of September, I brought in good condition long sleeved pajamas, Halloween clothing, costumes and Christmas clothing. I brought in a whole tub in fact. They accepted TWO items and paid me $1.80 for them. Some things even still had the tags on them and never worn, yet still nothing.
I brought in another bunch of little girls clothes a month ago, same deal and they accepted one jacket for 90 cents.Don't bother going here, the employees don't give one care and it's an insult to even walk through the doors.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Prices i got for high end clothes
- Clerks attitude
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "We purchased a 2007 Cadillac CTS on Sept. 21, 2009,as a second owner. January 17,2011 we took the vehicle to trade it in. We were told the vehicle has major..."
- "As the other complaints mention, Mor Furniture convinced us to purchase the warranty on our new leather furniture. When we an unidentifible stain /damage arose, Guardsman put me through..."
- "Found just what I wanted...finally! Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it. Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."