Once Upon A Child - Once Upon A Ripoff

I'm not sure why I go to this business because I always leave insulted and irritated.I tried to give them a chance but while they're very fast in going through your stuff, they never accept anything even if they've advertised they're taking them and they pay an insultingly low amount per item.

It's the end of September, I brought in good condition long sleeved pajamas, Halloween clothing, costumes and Christmas clothing. I brought in a whole tub in fact. They accepted TWO items and paid me $1.80 for them. Some things even still had the tags on them and never worn, yet still nothing.

I brought in another bunch of little girls clothes a month ago, same deal and they accepted one jacket for 90 cents.Don't bother going here, the employees don't give one care and it's an insult to even walk through the doors.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Prices i got for high end clothes
    • Clerks attitude

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 13, 2015 #1078224

Only 10% of clothes donated to charity end up actually being sold in thrift stores, so this does not surprise me at all. Abandon fast fashion and instead buy local/small/ethical and revamp as much as you can.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.