I'm not sure why I go to this business because I always leave insulted and irritated.I tried to give them a chance but while they're very fast in going through your stuff, they never accept anything even if they've advertised they're taking them and they pay an insultingly low amount per item.
It's the end of September, I brought in good condition long sleeved pajamas, Halloween clothing, costumes and Christmas clothing. I brought in a whole tub in fact. They accepted TWO items and paid me $1.80 for them. Some things even still had the tags on them and never worn, yet still nothing.
I brought in another bunch of little girls clothes a month ago, same deal and they accepted one jacket for 90 cents.Don't bother going here, the employees don't give one care and it's an insult to even walk through the doors.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Prices i got for high end clothes
- Clerks attitude
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Once Upon A Child Kids Clothing Selling
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..."
- "As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."