2.3
Layout of Store

As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is laugh and play and giggle about the things you bring in to sell.I brought over 300 items and they only pick 6 out of them my son has only wore his clothes probably two to five times yeah there may have been some with stains but majority of them were almost brand new and they only pick 6 items out and gave me $6 for them.

With this being my second time here I'm most certain that it'll be my last.

The concept of the store is great but the store and employees themselves are terrible.Statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina statement this is the Once Upon a Child in Greenville South Carolina on Woodruff Road

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of once upon a child staff. Once Upon A Child needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned once upon a child staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Once Upon A Child. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments