Layout of Store

This place is a rip off!I've took several things here to sell only to get pennies on the dollar.

For example a little tikes kitchen they gave me $5.00 for. They wont give you a print out or a recipt for the item they buy. I will never sell to them again. There staff is always stuck up and snooty.

They are way over priced.

I would refer someone to buy new or at the salvation army.Check out the prices they pay I finally got a print out after 3weeks of bugging them.Cost is what they gave me, retail is what they sell it for.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Once Upon A Child and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Once Upon A Child to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Good Will Industries Thrift Store. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Once Upon A Child once upon a child kids clothing selling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments