3.0
Layout of Store

I made a purchase last night in Jacksonville, fl at the regency store.The cashier was extremely rude and rolled her eyes at me several times just because i wanted to hold my babys clothes and not put them on the counter, which did not look clean at all.

She barely spoke to me and wasnt friendly at all. When she handed me my receipt, she didnt even say thank you or have a nice day. I work in retail for 7 years now and would never treat any customers the way i was treated. If i did, i would be written up for it.

My receipt says employee was KA.

She needs to retrained in customer service and have an attitude adjustment.If you need to contact me my email address is slvrgrl98@gmail.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of once upon a child customer care. Once Upon A Child needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned once upon a child customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Once Upon A Child. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Good Will Industries Thrift Store.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments