Georgetown, Indiana
1.7
Layout of Store

There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated!I sold my clothes there the other day and they would not buy several outfits that looked brand new or barely worn.

I even tried to sell 2 Janie and Jack 3-6 month sleepers that were worn once for pictures. They were prob.30-40$ at the store maybe 2 years ago and the sales clerk told me they were to old.

It is a joke in the store and the clerks have no clue what good clothes are.Very disappointed with that place.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Once Upon A Child and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Good Will Industries Thrift Store that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Once Upon A Child.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Once Upon A Child to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments