2.3
Layout of Store

I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days before she was born.I paid $50.00 for it.

It had stains on it but I figured I would wash everything and clean it up a bit. The bag it came in was dirty but it came out when I washed it. I put my baby directly in the crib and she is only 2 weeks old so I thought that I would sell it back to them today. They told me that they wouldn't accept because they saw a few stains which is how I bought it from them!

I actually bought it from them because I couldn't find one a Craigslist so I'm sure I'll have no problem selling it.. I just thought that the customer service was awful and I will never shop there again!!!!! They sold me something that they wouldn't buy back !!!! Awful!

Awful place in my eyes!

I attached a photo of receipt showing I just bought the item 2 months ago.I never used it at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Once Upon A Child and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Good Will Industries Thrift Store that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Once Upon A Child.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare Once Upon A Child to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments