I took cloths in to the Orchard Park, NY shop to sell for the first time and was a little disappointed.I saw that the cloths should be within 5 years old on the site & was told within 3 years old on the phone, however when I got there I was told they had to be within a year.

They are like new and was told that.

So I researched and called the Erie, PA location and was told they would definitely be happy to look at my cloths and purchased everything at a good price.I would say that if you really want a better experience go to Erie, PA location.

This person wrote the review because of "erie location" of once upon a child marketplace from Once Upon A Child. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Once Upon A Child to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Good Will Industries Thrift Store. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Once Upon A Child for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Once Upon A Child?

Comments